the J-junction

Thursday, October 06, 2005

once again im back in one of those days which i've lost my direction. crying out loud for a haven to seek shelter in. it's one of those days which im standing alone in e rain with blurred vision not knowing to where im heading.. just standing there...

there are things which i noe shldnt instill in the mind right from the very start, knowing that it'll only lead to disillusion, but the stubborn mind still chose to fall into the trap. the trap which so many times it took great effort to get out of it. The melancholy of the wind is ringing all over again.

was looking at chui's blog n she her creation.. which ends with.. I am that girl who is everything and not. What about you? here's my ans to it for the time being...

I am the girl who likes to indulge in her own fantasy world, where all her wishes come true.

I am the girl who likes darkness before rain and the strong wind which calms her nerves.

I am the girl who stood alone in the rain with blurred vision,not knowing where to head to.

I am the girl who enjoys reminicing about her past and unwilling to move on or throw off all the impositions of the past.

I am the girl who prefers nightfall over daylight and listens to the melancholy of the wind with her heart.

I am the girl who creates hopes and protects herself by crushing them before the reality surfaces.

I am the girl who realised without hoping for anything, there'll be no diasppointment, but still could not ease her troubled mind.

I am the girl who is the root of her troubles.


when will the day ever befall on me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home