the J-junction

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

had my first ever driving lesson tis afternoon. though all we did was to go arnd the lentor area, but it was still fun! :D guess i'd drove through the same route for abt 5 times. my fav part was turning, be it left turn or right turn. but the best was still the U-turn! i find it rather awkward to shift my right foot frm the accelerator to the brake padel, hence i'll be lag when coming to a stop. at one of the turns at a T-junction leading to an up slope, a mini bus driver actually did a U-turn there and disrupted my route! though he gave way to me.. at least he made the wise choice upon seeing the L plate on the car.. afterall, i wont hold any responsibility if i were to create a scratch on his bus ( tt's for the mild case). but hey! it's illegal to be U-turning there! -_- slighty before time to end the lesson, the uncle directed me into a different route.. and before i knew it, i saw a traffic light. caught me by suprised, i was in a main road. 0_o wasnt really able to stop directly before the stopping line.. mainly cos' im hum4 la. haha. anywayz, managed to drove myself home thought it's just a super short distance only la, but nevertheless it's still an accomplishment right? yes! (hmm.. it's better to give myself a jab of confidence in preparation for tmr's lesson).

dreaming of a ride along Benjamin Sheares Bridge in the night, overlooking the bustling city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home