the J-junction

Monday, May 30, 2005

i've once again committed the act of neglecting my blog. the verdict is tt im guilty! so here i am to save it frm loneliness. haha.

first of all, tings at my work place hasnt been great. of cos i still have my fun bunch of working buddies, but there're external factors. guess there's not much abt my mundane life tt's worth detailed mentioning at the moment.

maybe i shld do someting to my life to spice it up. not maybe, is ought to! it's time to stop procrastinating! afterall i've already wasted 19 yrs of my life and how long is youth going to last??? need to grab hold of wat i have now before it slips away without giving prior notice. hope i'll really take a leap out of this comfort zone!

new beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home