the J-junction

Sunday, April 17, 2005

tmr i'll be going 4 BOTH smu n ntu's interview.. totally unprepared.. freaking out now actually. my brain hasn't exactly been active for quite sometime. it's sorta lik a rusted engine needed to be activated real soon. praying for it to be co-operative. tmr wil be rather dreadful i guess.. one's in e morning n one's in e evening.. so basically my mind wil be tormented 4 the whole of tmr.. reali hate nerve recking moments lik tt.. i can even picture the awkward moments when i'm tougue tight or fumble upon my words. whenver i'm nervous my mind wil just defy me n refuse to string my thoughts together. my mind's whriling.. heard the interview 4 smu wil be in grps of abt 8.. n wil be doing some discussion. how am i suppose to out talk 7 other mouths.. esp if they're all very vocal ppl? ok.. i do talk alot.. but not abt serious affairs which concerns my future even worse under such tense circumstances.. my frens told me jus be myself n i'll be fine.. but i seriouly doubt i'll be able to carry out myself by then. reali hope i'll be able to convince myself to relax, jus be myself n be composed.. or at least appear to be.. there're already butterflies fluttering in my stomache now. wat's more tmr? reali need some luck tmr man. But i guess first of all i hav to put my mind at ease n get to slp tonight.. hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home