the J-junction

Friday, July 01, 2005

it's the last day of work. it marks the end of my working life this holiday. had a gathering at sizzler and it felt good to have the whole bunch together once again. as old fashioned as it can be, i still gotto say it was really enjoyable working with you guys. one of the best things that happened this break is knowing you ppl. =D i'll really miss having this bunch of crazy pple arnd me everyday.. doing lame things like playing with the doors, talking rubbish, playing ba1 xian1 guo4 hai3, bitching abt FE n TTT , seeing krys dozing off, playing with lumpy, hotdog & big john and many many more! haha. it'll always be a memorable part of my memory. but u guys will not only live in my memory, but in my life ahead too! things will never be the same again.. but we'll move on together. ;)

the atrium gang rox. luv u guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home