the J-junction

Friday, September 16, 2005

went suwern's hse 4 project yesterday.. hmm.. or rather the day before (wednesday).. n i love her dog bendy!!! she's so guai! suwern got her frm SPCA and she was abt 3mths old den.. couldnt tink why she was abandoned and wat she had been thru'.. hope nothing bad..

anywayz.. im happy today! as in thurs..met up w shu n chui. my frens since forever.. haha. we've known each other since we're lik in pri sch.. really love them n love meeting them.. we're not those frens who lik always meet up but whenever we do.. we'll still be as comfortable w each other's company as ever. we took neoprints as insisted by me.. but when chui was in the machine she got all excited tinkin abt poses la.. haha. tink it's e first time only 3 of us took neoprint together. we actually took 2 times thnx to darling who pressed the wrong ting e first time.. haha. toked to them alot n they made me more certain abt my decision.. i love u guys!

the person who really confirmed my decision was huiwen.. my dear roomie.. didnt expect her to actaully hav e tot o quitting hall before oso.. not cos we dun lik hall life.. but tt we cant really manage our time well.. n we ought to concentrate on our studies.. so guess after all.. sab, hw n me we'll be quitting hall.

relieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home