the J-junction

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

it's been more than a mth since i'd last updated tis tingy.. wat's new rite? though sch had started for less than 3mths.. it seems lik forever! and im not exggerating.. it really feels lik i've been leading this life for years! im not sure if hall life is draining on my energy.. it's not that hall life's not fun.. in fact most of my frens in sch r frm hall.. but im puzzled why even when im living IN SCHOOL.. time is still lacking. why? am i plain bad in time mangement? guessed just about it. will staying at home make me more disciplined? im contemplating of...
but my decision does not only affect myself.. but my roomie too.. sigh..

im not exactly used to uni's style of school yet.. we dun hand up our weekly work but jus simply go thru' in class.. but i really wonder how do we really know if our answers r right or wrong especially on subjects such as marketing and biz law where there doesnt seems to have any exact ans to ANYTHING! sometimes i feel really lowly of myself.. dun feel tt im cut out to be a uni student.. where's my vision n stuff abt uni life i set before i got in?? currently working on tis 1000words biz law assignment which will take up 20% of our final grade! but i've not idea how to start! i really suck man!

im tired.. tired of not able to finish what i need to do.. tired of being inefficient.. tired of complaining.. tired of saying sorry (which i've been doing quite frequently).. tired of being tired.. tired of being me..

tired of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home