the J-junction

Sunday, September 18, 2005

im confused all over again.. chengxun has been trying to convince me change my mind.. i noe his nick is meant for us - pizzicato: i hope u all dun leave, please reconsider ur options, we r always here to help. it seems tt i've made up my mind n stuff n now.. guess the rational part of me knows that my decision is right but there'll always be a but.. sometimes i just wish that im more decisive. i seems to always be piling unnecessary load on myself.. mayb i just tink too much. there's someting chui said tt's v true- sometimes u gotta be tis little selfish to settle on a desicion..or else u jus keep goin round n round. but it can get really hard sometimes.. not like im a nice person or wat.. but it's e guilt within. why cant my mind be ever at peace?!

it's like ever since entering JC, my closest frens were nv in e same sch.. even till now.. when i just got in to my permanent sch after e first 3 mths.. i was totally at loss. not having anyone real close beside me.. sometimes i really wish sch life will just be lik that of pri sch or even sec sch.. when my closest frens r always within reach anytime..

today's mid autum festival.. shu's nick was- mooncake festival leh..play lattern anyone. it reminded me of once when me, chui n shu went to play lantern at chui's old hse area. come to tink of it, tt was years ago. time really flies man! chui's old hse.. our old hunt.. would go there so often in the past. the fun old days.

feels like an old woman who keeps reminiscing abt the past..

p.s. to cx: no matter wat our decision will be.. our frenship wil nv change.. u'll still be our dear dage aka sista.. sisterhood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home