the J-junction

Sunday, February 26, 2006

i'm so bored from trying to study FM.. quiz on tues..sigh~

ever watched the movie Amelie?

Amelie's this girl who sees the world in a magical light.. hmm.. in another word, she just seems to be living in the world of her own. i feel that there's this Amelie living in every of us. i mean sometimes don't you just think that only you yourself can see some things in a different light that others don't? at least i do.. for instance, sometimes when i see or hear some stuff, there'll be this comic strip rolling in my mind, which can be hilarious and i'll can't stop laughing about it! but whenever i try to explain to my friends. they'll give me this "erm.. not very funny leh" look. and i'll realise how amusing it is that only i can picture so weird and dumb stuff in my mind, and it will make me laugh even harder! so funny! hahahaa! sometimes i'll not be bothered to describe wad i'm picturing in my mind coz it won't appear to be funny unless people can see how it looks like in my mind. as much as i'll like to share, but sadly they can't. so i can only laugh to myself. haha. am i weird? perhaps. haha. but in my opinion, there's tis part of us that's reserved for ourselves deep within. keeping us company at all times. it's a place we can retreat to as and when we like. no reservation required.

world of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home