the J-junction

Friday, February 03, 2006

first and foremost, Happy New Year to one and all.. hope u guys will hav a great year ahead =)

wad a way to start the day: my mp3 player spoilt.. shant go into wad happened.. my it's spoilt.. haiz.. really love my zen mirco.. 1) it's in nice purple 2) all my fav songs are inside 3) really need to hav music any n everywhere i go.. and the most important thing is that 4) it's a bday present frm mummy for my last bday.. it's almost a year old.. but not yet leh. haiz. sad. really hope it can and will be repaired soon. i am sad.

watched 小孩不笨2. i've always like this kinda show.. so yup.. it's nice.. both the movies always seems to act as a catalyst to stirr emotions and reflections. there are many things in life that we jolly well know we shouldnt or should be doing.. but are doing otherwise even knowing the fact that they'll lead to regret. perhaps we're all too stubborn for good.. at least for me, i am. absolutly.

and to chui..ur driving skill dun sux! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home