the J-junction

Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm back. Finally. PA's over!!! Finally!!! Omg what a long 10 weeks it had been. It's been quite sometime since I'm home on a Monday morning. Monday blues no more! =D It's such a nice and clam morning where I take things on my pace and do only things I desire. Perhaps not ONLY things which I desire cos' there are many things that need to be done such as the report and reading up for arp. But it's alright, at least I can stay up late in the nights again. Just a tiny bit of update here..

Dim Sum Dollies was GREAT! The settings, the acting, the vocals, the music and all was good! The tunes and lyrics were so catchy and funny esp the line "relax in a cor-ner!", which Chui and I just kept singing that line after the show! haha. And just like what chui said, local shows are always good cos the humour is so close to home. And it made also gave audiences a good laugh over some issues, which are often discussed in a serious tone.

Harry Potter was less than exciting, hence I shan't eleborate it any furthur. But it was really fun play taboo that night before the movie!

I shall stop here for now. Going Ikea with chui!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home