the J-junction

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Not in the best of mood. Then again, since when have I been in the best of mood? Even I, myself, can't exactly remember when was the last time.

It's been a long time since exams ended and attachment started. I really do miss the days when I had more time to myself. Having more time to myself would mean more time for reflection, which I do all the time. Everywhere, anywhere. But one tends to get more emotional in the night. Working's tiring such that I sleep really early every night and before knowing it, it's time to set off for work once again. And this cycle just keep repeating itself. Perhaps that is the reason why people are who they are today. Many things that had happened, heard or seen had changed my opinions of many issues. Changed the way I see things. Some of which I have yet to get in terms with.

I really wish to indulge in the world of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home