the J-junction

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Negativity

Got to know that shu has got chicken pox and I was really suprised as we just went singing yesterday and she seemed fine. Chui got it before in pri school, so the only possible person who might be infected is me! But since I'm dreading the arrival of next week, getting down with chicken pox now might not be such a bad thing. Blah. At least it's not exam period.. yet. I'm seriously tired of having to do presentations that are recorded and every of your gestures will affect your grade. AND what's worse is that you your memory is put to test when you got to remember EVERYTHING that you have to say. I've said it many times and I'm still gonna say it. I HATE IT. I'm fine with normal presentations, but having to remember everything and to remember all your gestures at the same time can be really tough.

Somtimes knowing yourself too well can be rather bad. And when it involves upsetting stuff but you can only keep it to yourself. Or rather chose to keep it to yourself. Perhaps it requires a great deal of guts to open up to others as it will be as good as admitting you flaws. There are people out there who have the fortitude of doing so, definitely not me. Remember, I'm an escapist.

因为了解所以很伤心。 How apt.

I'm such a negative person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home