the J-junction

Thursday, March 29, 2007

How to make campus life interesting? fun? Community outreach? what kind?? improve physical enviroment? like what??? I'm so stuck for the final presentation on Monday. Really have no no no idea what to do on. Do you? Suggestions please?? I need my 20%.. Thanks.

On the way back home today when the bus passed by st nicks. Looking at all the st nicks girls really brought back memories. They are extact reflection of us, those 'we are sn girls days'. lol. Was just talking about st nicks' days with tq on the way to school this morning. Though we were forced to do many extra stuff (non-academic) and having to handle the thousand and one tests every week (Yes, trust me, we had testS EVERY WEEK), it was fun. I mean though we complained so much in the past for all the work and stuff, but if it weren't for all those activities, perhaps sec school days won't be so memorable. St nick rox!

Only in our dreams can we live the perfect life. The life that we probably will not be able to live alive. Surreal indeed. Let me live in my dreams. Maybe one day they'll come true. Maybe.

Maybe as much as I would like to find out, I do not really wish to know.

Just heard a song today and thought it's really sweet.
Will it ever happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home