the J-junction

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Met up with Geraldine twice this week and watched 2 movies on two consecutive days! But at least ticket prices are lower on weekdays. Yea, always try to avoid the blood-sucking prices on weekends whenever possible. haha. Watched Pirates of The Caribbean follwed by Just My Luck. Gotto say the effects in Pirates are good and Johnny Depp's good as usual. Hmm.. as for Just My Luck, a typical teenage-kinda show. Gets abit draggy at times.

Finally the "full-force" of the 'dunno gang' united today after quite sometime. haha. The term 'duno gang' is actually rather new to me. Just got to know about the term from friends few days ago. It's a term the NUS's CSC people gave and it's derived from the chain we all wear, with the word 'dunno' carved on the pendents. haha. Frankly speaking, I'd prefer the 'gang' word to be left out. Not very pleasent you see. hahaha. Was looking all over for The Calling's first album - Camino Palmero, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere! urgh! Alex Band has nice magnetic voice in my opinon. Thought SI's contestent Jonathan Leong's voice sounds slightly similar. Nice kinda voice. I'm gonna continue my search for that album! Despite unable to find that, I bought toys. yay! Baby Minnie Mouse and a small dog. They're really cute! Take a look at mini dog.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home