the J-junction

Sunday, May 07, 2006

it's been sometime since i've been here.. my dear chui told me to update even though she sees me everyday and this update will somehow seems so familiar to her... dunno why hor? let's see..

i was happily enjoying the 1st week of holiday with triple S - sleep shop and slack. but on tues when i was happily enjoying my lunch in nydc and chui got a a call.. she got a job. after awhile, i got a call and i've got a job. and yes, you're right, it's the same one. that explains why we see each other everyday. as much as i didnt have enough of the triple S, who can resist money afterall? and the best part was that the job started on the very next day. i wake up everyday thinking- what am i doing? why am i waking up so early? it's holiday! i want my holiday.. sigh.. depressing. our lives are depressing. sobz sobz. wonder how long will we hang on the job manz.. haha. i wonder.. i'm gonna get my holiday sooner or later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home