the J-junction

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The soccer fever's gonna end soon. No more waking up in the middle of the night to catch the matches. It means I'll be able to get undisrupted beauty sleep throughout the night! Hmm.. but there's no beauty to speak of in the first place. That's sad. Haha. However, with the end of the world cup, there seems to be nothing really exciting to look forward to. And it's gonna be a long 4 years before we'll be able to catch the teams in action again. The thought of how old I'd be 4 years later scares me actually. It seems that time will just slip by so fast that my life will be a waste.

This morning's match - Germany vs Portugal, was a good match besides for the disappointment of Michael Ballack's absence from the field due to injury. But I'm glad Germany won with the score of 3-1. =) Both teams really bucked up in the second half of the game after the first beautiful shot by Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger (hmm..what a long name). The Man Of The Match was rather impressive with two nice shots and one triggered by him also. Maybe it's just human nature to need a catalyst to trigger the drive in them. Though Podolski did not really shine in the game, but who cares, he's the best young player! He's good! Hahaha. Cristiano Ronaldo too! His wonderful footwork and determination till the very last minute. Perhaps people could just stop harping on the 'Ronaldo-caused-Rooney-red card' incident. Who doesn't make mistake? And I guess it had already caused him the best young player award in some way or another.

Back to my own life. It's really great slacking around and stuff. I just simply love holidays! But it feels like time is slipping away so quickly and I'm just wasting my life away day by day. Really gotto do something about it. But guess what I'm best at doing? Bingo! Procrastinating! That's right! How wonderful is that huh? Before I know it, I'll be old and full of regrets.

Anyway, enjoy the last match of World Cup 2006 in few hours' time. France or Italy? You decide.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 5:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it hot tub dealers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home