the J-junction

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

first day of sem 2:

wad happened to the holi? it flew passed yet again. fine, still gotto face it anywayz.. didnt wanna wake up for sch, but decided to be a good girl and dragged myself up. the car dieded. wad a nice start of the day.. great. created my first ever experience of going to sch by myself early in the morning for lesson. cant believe how long the bus queue was! lucky thing was that i met cindy on the way and with the experience, brought me to the shorter queue =) but still, we were late. haha. the lecture was.. *yawnz*.. boring lects are bad enough.. but on top of that.. cant catch half.. or rather 3/4 of the stuff the lecturer said. booth manning was next.. boring as usual. crap event.. and hong en n his popcorns.. didnt noe u like those kinda popcorns leh.. haha.

met chui to go visit raf.. realised we sure noe how to self entertain very well.. dumb and dumberer.. lolx..oh n to chui: i'm sure ah mei's surname is AH la.. wahhahaha! wad did smu did to u manx?! hahaha.. juz slacked arnd in raf's place..talking and watching tv.. reminded me of how it used to be long long ago.. juz tt the venue changed, frm chui's place to raf's.. but still it was nice =) to raf: pls ah.. dun open ur mouth so wide can? scares me ya noe? haha.. dun watch shows tt'll make u laugh or yawn k? sad life i noe.. but hang on! haha! take care.

chui darling.. as for ur florida tingy.. u really cant expect a fair answer frm me cos since now tt im not goin, honestly i'd rather u not go n we can plan for another trip. to taiwan! rite raf?? and have another hilarious holiday experience. haha! so tink abt it urself la..

it's back in my mind.. once again. indecisive me.

cant comprehend myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home