the J-junction

Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's christmas eve! i've always preferred xmas n cny eve rather than the actual day itself... just love the atmosphere =) xmas to me is all abt warmth, love, joy and toys! used to get barbie dolls every christmas. my ideal xmas gift in the past. it's still vivid in my mind how spoilt i was in the past that there was once my uncle asked me wad i wanted for xmas and as usual i asked for my fav! haha. but guessed he forgot abt it and got me a swatch watch instead n i was so upset abt it tt i couldnt stop crying.. in the end my dad bought 2 for me! haha.yes, indeed im spoilt rotten. but really hate empty promises.. i'd rather not have any then empty ones. esp not on special occasions..

spending xmas eve with the usual gang yet again but im not complaining. every yr we'll wish for the same stuff n we jus wonder when it'll ever come true. will it? haha! sry hw, cant make it for chocolate fondue tonight. other day k? promise! im still dreaming of a white christmas though.. ideal with night view of NYC! xmas movies like 'home alone' are wonderful too! haha. it's the season to be jolly, falalalala lalalala..


dear santa..we've been.. erm..quite good this year.. will you drop by?

where is santa?

anywayz.. jus wanna wish one and all..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home