the J-junction

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Grrrr-R-A-T-E

I am so having a headache. That explains the mental block, hence I'm here to give it time to unclog itself and to express my displeasures - grumble.


Am so desperate to want to just get over the quiz and be done with it. BUT, while i was happily at question 11, 4 more to go to get over with it, the darn quiz had to hang!!! URGH!!! And i'm anxiously waiting for my tutor's reply to my e-mail telling me that it's been reset and that I can proceed on with it. BUT it's been moe than 2 hours, and the mail is nowhere near. It's weekend, and I can totally understand, but still. Take the trail quiz result, I really don't mind. URGH! Meanwhile, I've gotto think really creatively to come out with MY independent reasoning for the essay that's due tomorrow. Sadly, MY independent reasonings usually turns out to be - crap. PLUS, I've yet to do any reseach for tomorrow's project meeting. Wonderful.

Great. Life's really great now. Really. Can't get any better.

Grrrrr-R-E-A-T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home